Database Change Management
Database Change Management
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Support
 DB Ghost Support Forum
 DB Ghost 5.0 Activation is required
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SyedArifuddin

3 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2016 :  21:23:04  Show Profile Send SyedArifuddin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm trying to run an exe file and i get the error stating "DB Ghost 5.0 requires activation. This wizard will guide you through the activation process ".

I tried to execute the exe with another user account, but failed. Tried this on different computer works good.

On this computer OS is windows 7, updates are done till date. Still the same error. Guide me to fix it.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

dbghost

66 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2016 :  06:12:49  Show Profile  Visit dbghost's Homepage Send dbghost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Which exe are you trying to run?

Note: If you are trying to run one of our applications then the software needs to be licensed on that machine.
Also Note: You are responsible for not installing the software on more machines than you have licences; you have a single licence.

To activate the applications you need a licence key. Contact us at support@innovartis.co.uk for more help.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

SyedArifuddin

3 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2016 :  13:22:46  Show Profile Send SyedArifuddin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well we are running our own customized application's exe file.
Go to Top of Page

dbghost

66 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2016 :  06:22:15  Show Profile  Visit dbghost's Homepage Send dbghost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry but if you want more effective help please try to be more precise with your answers.

Are you saying you have written a program that calls our .net assemblies directly in code? If so, you need to buy a toolkit license to be entitled to do that development. And a runtime license for each machine that runs your program.

Go to Top of Page

SyedArifuddin

3 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2016 :  14:22:50  Show Profile Send SyedArifuddin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is our customized application, we have the proper licenses for everything. Here the issue is occuring only on one computer. Whereas on other computers the same .exe is working good.
Go to Top of Page

dbghost

66 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2016 :  05:24:47  Show Profile  Visit dbghost's Homepage Send dbghost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Again "Are you saying you have written a program that calls our .net assemblies directly in code?"

Contact support directly with your license details. For the customer associated with your email address I see no record that you have the toolkit license.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Database Change Management © Copyright 2005 Innovartis Ltd. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2