Database Change Management
Database Change Management
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Support
 DB Ghost Support Forum
 EventNotificationErrorsQueue was not found
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hitesh.aneja

5 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  06:30:50  Show Profile Send hitesh.aneja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

I m geeting these errors in the syncronisation Process, while using DBGHost with SQl Server 2005

dbo.EventNotificationErrorsQueue : [SQL-DMO]The name 'EventNotificationErrorsQueue' was not found in the UserDefinedFunctions collection. If the name is a qualified name, use [] to separate various parts of the name, and try again.

sys.queue_messages_1977058079 : [SQL-DMO]The name 'EventNotificationErrorsQueue' was not found in the UserDefinedFunctions collection. If the name is a qualified name, use [] to separate various parts of the name, and try again.

dbo.ServiceBrokerQueue : [SQL-DMO]The name 'EventNotificationErrorsQueue' was not found in the UserDefinedFunctions collection. If the name is a qualified name, use [] to separate various parts of the name, and try again.

Does somebody know why this error is coming and how can i solve that.

Thanks in Advance

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

leachm

125 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  07:06:10  Show Profile  Click to see leachm's MSN Messenger address Send leachm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Hitesh,

Can you zip a backup of your database and send it to techsupp@innovartis.co.uk please?

Also, what version of DB ghost are you using?

regards,

Malcolm Leach
You must be logged in to see this link.
DB Ghost Build, Compare and Synchronize = Change Management for SQL Server
Go to Top of Page

hitesh.aneja

5 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  07:11:04  Show Profile Send hitesh.aneja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have created a new database and then i m using two create table scripts, and build process creates the table in the new databse but when sync runs it gives me this error.

the version i m using is 4.0.0, i think.
Go to Top of Page

leachm

125 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  07:15:18  Show Profile  Click to see leachm's MSN Messenger address Send leachm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The latest version is 4.5.2042 so could you download it and retry and see if the problem still exists please? There has been a lot of work in the SQL 2005 code in the past six months and this may have been fixed by another code change.

Or it may simply be a condition that we haven't seen before...
Go to Top of Page

hitesh.aneja

5 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  07:16:03  Show Profile Send hitesh.aneja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
actually this version of dbghost is already being used by us for sql server 2000 and it works very good,

but i used the same msi for sql server 2005 , and was setting up all the things and this is just my starting phase as i told u ita a new database and the script directory contains only 2 tables script. . .

if it is old version, where can i get the newer version from and can i use my existing license key withe newer version ?
Go to Top of Page

leachm

125 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  07:19:26  Show Profile  Click to see leachm's MSN Messenger address Send leachm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Send an email to techsupp@innovartis.co.uk and I will give you the details of how to download the latest version.
Go to Top of Page

hitesh.aneja

5 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  08:35:36  Show Profile Send hitesh.aneja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks mate,

Its working now, cool

Cheers
Go to Top of Page

leachm

125 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  08:47:18  Show Profile  Click to see leachm's MSN Messenger address Send leachm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Database Change Management © Copyright 2005 Innovartis Ltd. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2